Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Lost or Stolen Passport

The Embassy encourages you to report the loss or theft of your passport to local authorities, and to obtain a police report. 

Obtaining a replacement passport is a two-step process:

  1. Report the loss or theft of your valid passport immediately to the Embassy using form DS-64.
  2.  Apply for a replacement passport as a first time passport applicant.