Economic Section - Economic and Environment, Science, Technology and Health Section (ESTH).
The Economic Section is responsible for analyzing and reporting on economic developments in Mexico, as well as safeguarding and promoting U.S. economic interests. The section handles a broad array of bilateral and multilateral issues including: trade & commerce, economic development, public finance, money & banking, energy, foreign direct investment, telecommunications, and transportation. Fostering regional and multilateral cooperation constitutes a key part of our mission. The section also advocates on behalf of U.S. businesses, promotes U.S. goods in the Mexican market, and identifies and eliminates barriers to market access for U.S. companies.
Av. Paseo de la Reforma 305
Mexico D.F., Mexico 06500
- Stephanie Miley – Minister Counselor for Economic and Environment, Science, Technology and Health (ESTH) Affairs. MileySA@state.gov
- Kemy Monahan – Economic Counselor, Deputy Minister Counselor. MonahanKE@state.gov
Pablo Gómez – Environment,
Science, Technology and Health (ESTH) Affairs Counselor. ValdezPM2@state.
- Jennifer Savage – Labor Counselor, Social Affairs, Remittances, Poverty. SavageJL@state.gov
- Kevin Carr – Treasury Attaché. CarrK@state.gov
- Michael Brennan – Energy and Natural Resources Officer. BrennanMF@state.gov
- Isabel Rioja-Scott –
Trade Officer, High Level Economic Dialogue, Regulatory Cooperation. Rioja-ScottIE@
- Jonathan Nellis – Finance, Macroeconomic Affairs, Financial Inclusion, Entrepreneurship. NellisJJ@state.gov
Craig Singleton –
Economic Officer, Business Liaison and Consulate Coordination. SingletonCM@
- Jim Hamilton – Economic Officer, Transportation, Border and Telecommunications. HamiltonJN@state.gov
- Joe James – Environment, Science, Technology and Health (ESTH) Affairs Officer. JamesJV@state.gov
Robert Cavese –
Economic Officer, Tourism, Investment and Competition. CaveseRJ@state.
- Ines Hori – Senior Economic Specialist, Macroeconomic Affairs.HoriIX@state.gov
- Gilberto Whitehouse – Economic Specialist.
- Isabel Díaz – Economic Assistant. DiazIX@state.gov
- Elsa Avilés – Senior Science Specialist. AvilesEX@state.gov
- Daniel Rocha – Science Specialist. RochaDR@state.gov
- Graciela Alvarez – Science Assistant. AlvarezG@state.gov
- Patrick Gorman – Office Management Specialist. GormanP@state.gov
- Victoria Toussaint – Office Management Specialist. ToussaintVS@state.gov
U.S. – Mexico at a Glance:
All downloadable documents on this page require the Adobe Acrobat® Reader. You may download a free version of Acrobat by visiting the Adobe website.