Economic Section - Economic and Environment, Science, Technology and Health Section (ESTH).
The Economic Section is responsible for analyzing and reporting on economic developments in Mexico, as well as safeguarding and promoting U.S. economic interests. The section handles a broad array of bilateral and multilateral issues including: trade & commerce, economic development, public finance, money & banking, energy, foreign direct investment, telecommunications, and transportation. Fostering regional and multilateral cooperation constitutes a key part of our mission. The section also advocates on behalf of U.S. businesses, promotes U.S. goods in the Mexican market, and identifies and eliminates barriers to market access for U.S. companies.
Av. Paseo de la Reforma 305
Mexico D.F., Mexico 06500
- John Sammis – Minister Counselor for Economic and Environment, Science, Technology and Health (ESTH) Affairs. SammisJF@state.gov
- Brian Harris – Economic Counselor, Deputy Minister Counselor. HarrisBF2@state.gov
- Heidi Gómez – Environment, Science, Technology and Health (ESTH) Affairs Counselor. GomezHN@state.gov
- Kemy Monahan – Labor Counselor, Social Affairs, Remittances, Poverty, SMEs, Microfinance, Financial Inclusion. MonahanKE@state.gov
- Chris Davy – Energy and Natural Resources Officer. DavyRC@state.gov
- Isabel Rioja-Scott – Trade Officer, High Level Economic Dialogue, Regulatory Cooperation. Rioja-ScottIE@state.gov
- Craig Singleton – Economic Officer, Business Liaison and Consulate Coordination. SingletonCM@state.gov
- Aja Bonsu – Economic Officer, Transportation, Border and Telecommunications. BonsuAC@state.gov
- Joe Geraghty – Environment, Science, Technology and Health (ESTH) Affairs Officer. GeraghtyJM@state.gov
- Laura Brown – Economic Officer, Maquilas and Investment. BrownLL2@state.gov
- Robert Cavese – Economic Officer, Tourism, Investment and Competition. CaveseRJ@state.gov
- Robert Clark – Economic Officer, Energy Sector and Development. ClarkRJ@state.gov
- Ines Hori – Senior Economic Specialist, Macroeconomic Affairs. HoriIX@state.gov
- Isabel Díaz – Economic Assistant. DiazIX@state.gov
- Kirsten Lorgen-Knapp – Economic Assistant. LorgenKE@state.gov
- Elsa Avilés – Senior Science Specialist. AvilesEX@state.gov
- Daniel Rocha – Science Specialist. RochaDR@state.gov
- Graciela Alvarez – Science Assistant. AlvarezG@state.gov
U.S. – Mexico at a Glance:
All downloadable documents on this page require the Adobe Acrobat® Reader. You may download a free version of Acrobat by visiting the Adobe website.