Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Working in Mexico

Americans who wish to work in Mexico must have employment visas. For more information, contact the Mexican Embassy or Consulate nearest you in the United States.

You may also wish to contact the Mexican Immigration Office:

Instituto Nacional de Migración
Av. Ejercito Nacional No.862
Colonia Polanco
Delegación Miguel Hidalgo
México, D.F.

Telephone (You should expect that the person who answers your call will speak only Spanish):
011-52-55-2581-0118 or

The Mexican Immigration office also maintains an internet website:

The U.S. Embassy does not maintain information on employment opportunities in Mexico.