Adult Passport Renewals
You are eligible to renew your passport without an interview and without an appointment if your most recent U.S. passport:
- Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application;
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older;
- Was issued within the last 15 years; and
- Was issued in your current name.
Note: If any of the above does not apply, you must apply as a first time passport applicant.
If you qualify to renew your passport without an interview, simply drop off the following at the U.S. Embassy in Room 106 any business day from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Note: we do not accept passport renewals by mail).
VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE BRING ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF THE PASSPORT TO BE RENEWED.
- Completed application form DS-82;
- Your previous passport; and
- One passport sized photo (available at the Embassy for $60 pesos)
- Payment - You will need to make the renewal payment at the time you drop off your application.
Note: You previous passport will be canceled at the time of application. Normal processing time for an adult passport renewal is 3-4 weeks.