American Embassy in Mexico City
Paseo de la Reforma 305
06500 Mexico, D.F.
- After viewing the information under the “U.S. Citizen Services” tab above, questions regarding passports or citizenship services for American Citzens should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general inquiries from American Citizens in Mexico not refering to passports or citizenship issues, please write to: email@example.com.
- After viewing the information under the “Visas” tab above, unanswered questions on the visa application procedure can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general questions not related to visas or American Citizen Services, please email: Emb.email@example.com
Tel : ( 01-55 ) 5080-2000
Fax: ( 01-55 ) 5080-2834
Fax: ( 01-55 ) 5080-2005
From the U.S.:
WORKING HOURS (Central Time):
Monday-Friday (except U.S. and Mexican holidays)
Passports and Citizenship and Notary Services
Room 106 - ext. 4326 & 4635
- Passport Services: 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. by appointment only (For minor passport renewals, please click here)
- Notary Services: 2:00pm to 3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday by appointment only
- American Citizens Services: ext. 4780, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Emergencies and Special Consular Services: ext. 4780, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In Case of Emergency
If you are an American Citizen with an afterhours emergency, please call the Embassy switchboard at:
- (From the U.S.) 011-52-55-5080-2000, extension 0
- (From Mexico) 01-55-5080-2000, extension 0
and ask to speak to the Duty Officer.